At Safe Site Check In, our mission is clear: to help our customers keep their offices open, safe, and healthy through touch- and paper-free screening for employees, visitors, and subcontractors. Since our launch in July 2020, we’ve worked closely with our customers and prospects to innovate and add substantial value to our solution. We are excited to bring you some long-awaited features and capabilities in the latest 3.0 version.
Join Tom Tortolani, our Head of Product, for a demo and an in-depth review of new analytics and reporting capabilities.
Highlights of Safe Site Check In 3.0
- Resource Provisioning — See site activity data and trends by day, week, etc.
- Subcontractor/Vendor Management — Track and report subcontractor personnel on site
- Contact Tracing — produce a full report easily in minutes instead of days
- Know when a visitor or subcontractor is onsite or denied entry
- Now visitors can choose from a list of hosts when checking in
As always, we’d ove to hear from you. Let us know if you have any feedback
Head of Product
Safe Site Check-in provides a safe, touchfree, and paperless health and safety screening process that prioritizes privacy and enables safe, compliant and healthy business and facility operations. Launched in July 2020, we are growing rapidly and our solution is used across North America processing thousands of screenings everyday. Learn more at safesitecheckin.com