Easy to Setup or Manage
- Our jobsite management app works on any device
- Project managers, site supervisors, administrators or safety managers can setup a site in minutes
- Integrates jobsite data with project software
- Provides a complete view of all jobsites in real-time
- Enterprise level availability and security
- 2,000,000 check-ins, 340,000 users, 4200 sites since launch!
Save Money on Every Check In
- Supervisors have better things to do than data entry and paper handling.
- Safe Site Check In charges a flat subscription for most jobsites. Largest so far has four towers over 60 acres!
- Improve safety, reduce risk
- Daily log securely stored in cloud for risk and compliance reporting
Why Use Jobsite Management Software?
- Project onboarding and badging system
- Verify access with or without phone
- Validate hours worked
- Employees, subcontractors, vendors, visitors
- Worker photos, skills and certs
- Safety screening and training
- Compliance recordkeeping
Safety and Security
- Customize screening to owner, government or company policies
- Onboarding training
- Notify workers of risky conditions
- Always know who is or was on a jobsite
- Record observations and incidents
- Complete Project Safety Assessments
- Distribute safety data sheets
- Broadcast to workers on site
Compliance & Risk
- Document identity & legal employment
- Employees, subcontractors, vendors, etc.
- eVerify/I9 requirements across USA
- Record who was on site, when, how long
- UK Building Safety Act compliance
- Comply with foreign worker laws
- Permanent, secure cloud storage
- Query, reporting and data export
Who Uses Safe Site Check In
General Contractors and Construction Business Owners
General and specialty contractors and use Safe Site Check In to:
- Perform QR code jobsite check ins of employees, subcontractors and visitors
- Get agreement to all jobsite policies required by owners, general contractors, engineers, OSHA, union, government regulations
- Know who, what, where, when and how on jobsites in real time
- Best app for construction daily reports
Any Industry or Commercial Jobsite where Safety and Compliance is Essential
- Utilities, Manufacturers, Warehouses
- Industrial Labs, Government Services
- Assisted Living, Healthcare
- Automate security, access, safety recordkeeping
- Comply with public health and safety guidelines
- Manage how many people are on site or a site zone
Event, Media Production & Office Worksite Management
Event organizers, media production and office managers use Safe Site Check In to:
- Manage entry and exit of employees, contractors, visitors and performers
- Capture digital signatures on liability waivers
- Record vaccination status
- Abide by venue capacity regulations
- Customize questions to engage guests onsite
- Verify customer contact information for CRM
- Automate daily log compliance recordkeeping
Using Safe Site Check In allows us to eliminate the paper-based check in process and provide employees with a simple, safe and secure way to check in. Since field workers have such an easy time using it, and the app saves hours of time checking in to a job site, we rely on it as part of our daily job site protocol.
When we needed a safe, secure way to manage workers in the field and in the office, we researched the latest mobile check-in apps. Based on a thorough evaluation, our extensive safety and privacy requirements, and a cost conscious budget, Safe Site Check In was the obvious choice.
The flexibility to add or update questions based on language or mandates from the CDC or local health authorities is key to expanding our use of Safe Site Check In across all of our sites in Texas.